Monday, January 22, 2007

One of my robots is possessed


A few months back I bought one a Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaning doohickey.

It's been working great and I've loved how it's helped with maintaining the shower.

Well, a few days ago, it became possessed. Out of the blue, it would start the countdown and start itself.

At first I thought a sound from the re-pointing work outside was triggering it. However, my shower cleaner would start even in the evening.

It was quirky at first but now it's just downright creepy and spooky.

I'll be in the bathroom, doing my business and then I hear the beeping countdown warning you to close your shower curtains and then 'pfft pfft pfft pfft pfft'.

I finally gave up and took the batteries out.

Has anyone else had problems with there automatic shower cleaning doodad? It was a bit expensive and unless it's truly possessed by some maid from another time and place, I'm not chucking this baby.

Technorati tags: