Monday, March 21, 2005

Benchpressing TP

As I said before, we have tp issues. This weekend Lrudlrick came with me to the supermarket to buy some household staples. We got to the toilet paper aisle and found a single package of our TP left on the shelf. Actually, it was on the floor. I lifted up the 12 MegaRoll of BearAss and nearly got a hernia.

The old lady next to us stood there with her mouth open as my husband caught me from a near fall. As we turned the corner to the bread aisle, she was still standing there in disbelief.

There wasn't any weight on the packaging so we took it home and immediately proceeded to weigh the sucker.

Weighing the MegaRoll. Lrudlrick likes the clear shot of the bear hugging the roll of TP.

Here is a close-up.


6 lbs 6 oz.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, our TP weighs the equivalent of a newborn baby.

BTW, I just want to rave again about my hubby.

The man knows how to keep me happy. Keep your mind out of the gutter folks. This is a pg-rated rave. That scale is a brand new present from Hubby. Just another kooky measuring gadget for pg to play with. Guess, I'll be playing with pound cake this spring.